"It would not have been possible to stay at the hospital up to 14 hours a day without a place like the Ronald McDonald House. A place where we always felt welcomed and supported. A place where people in very similar situations lean on each other. A place where people really did care about our day."
Your generosity helps those in need.
Your support helps maintain the high quality of services that Ronald McDonald House Charities® of Oklahoma City provides for the children and their families we serve. There are many ways you can support RMHC-OKC.
• Make an online contribution. Our secure, online donation form allows you to make a gift to any of our important programs that serve families, including our capital campaign.
• Mail your gift. Contributions can be mailed to:
Ronald McDonald House Charities of Oklahoma City
1301 N.E. 14th Street
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73117-2018
• Donate Your Vehicle. The sale of each vehicle makes a significant and immediate impact. The process of donating your vehicle is simple and quick, but the benefits last a long time. You will feel good about helping the families of sick and injured children, you will get rid of that old vehicle, and you may even qualify for a tax deduction. Please contact Susan at 405.424.6873 ext. 4 or e-mail email@example.com for more information.
• Tribute Gifts are a meaningful way to honor others and is a lasting tribute to a loved one.
• Gifts of Stock are determined by taking the mean of the high and the low value of the security on the day that it is credited to the Ronald McDonald House account or the day that the certificate is in the custody of the House with a gift letter and an executed stock power. For all stock gifts and wire transfers, please contact Susan Adams at (405) 424-6873 ext. 4 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
• Estate Planning links you powerfully and permanently to the work of Ronald McDonald House at Oklahoma City. To include Ronald McDonald House Charities of Oklahoma City in your estate plans, please contact Susan Adams at (405) 424-6873 ext. 4 or e-mail email@example.com
• Event Sponsorship allows the House to offer robust events such as the annual Red Shoe Gala and Walk for Kids.
• Corporate/Foundation Support provides important sources of support for Ronald McDonald House at Oklahoma City. To learn more about the ways your private, family, or corporate foundation can support the House, please contact Susan Adams at (405) 424-6873 ext. 4 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Hold Your Own Event and use your time and talent to make a difference. Why not hold a fundraiser to benefit Ronald McDonald House at Oklahoma City? Please contact Susan
Adams at (405) 424-6873 ext. 4 or e-mail email@example.com.
• Wish List. Keeping our House and Family Room stocked with basic home necessities requires a lot of donated food items and supplies.
• Download a donation form and fax to the Ronald McDonald House of Oklahoma City at 405.424.0919.
Please contact Susan at 405.424.6873 ext. 4 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or if you have any questions about giving.
RMHC qualifies as a 501(c)3 and therefore contributions to RMHC may be tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowable by law. Please consult your tax advisor.